Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tv program [do you know what I trying to remember?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

j m

Can any one remember a uk tv series where the two presenter would take a product and redesign it. I think one of them was a house alarm that worked like car alarms now do with a key phob and another was the razor. One of the presenters had dark hair and made the prototypes and the other did the drawings.
Very vague detail I know but hopefully some one can help.
james

Have a look here:

Is that what you were thinking of?

JimB

Yes it is, thank you very much!!
Im always amazed at the power of the internet.
Now to try and find some video of it.
james

After much searching,
**broken link removed**
don’t know if I will buy it at the moment, but if I get a windfall, or find £20,will do.
Thanks again jimB

Sorry if this is hijacking a post...but remember 'the secret life of machines'? God I loved that...probably made me the steaming geek I am today :eek:

Cheers outtolunch!........how random is that? I only remembered it yesterday :eek:

elMickotanko said:
What about 'Rough Science' that was amazing. Scientists from different fields working together to make cool stuff from junk and nature.

heh 'was'? I believe its still repeated late at night on bbc2, for the OU peeps. It has been going a while though....that physics bloke who did 'hollywood science' with 'kryton' is a legend, if he wasn't there, they wouldn't get anything done :D

Blueteeth said:
heh 'was'? I believe its still repeated late at night on bbc2, for the OU peeps. It has been going a while though....that physics bloke who did 'hollywood science' with 'kryton' is a legend, if he wasn't there, they wouldn't get anything done :D

Definetly! He is a legend. I remember one where they were mining in caves and he made a battery free torch out of a tape measure! The chemists stuff never works, but he always give it his best go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back