Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TV out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wahleng

Hi my TV do not have a av.out socket. I am using the monitor out socket from the TV at present, I find that the sound is in mono only. When I use the capture device (D-Link USB video capture device) the sound is not so good ( cracking sound ). I am using moviemaker from xp. Can anyone help me to improve the sound quality. Thanks.

Try the customer service people here ...
**broken link removed**
If they can't help, you will have to get a new TV.

Thanks user 88, the link given lead to some electronics items. I have search the pages there and could not find what I need. Anyway thanks, if anyone can suggest what to do to improve the sound will be much appreciate. As it is the sound heard from the speaker is OK only when you record it the sound is not up todate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back