Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Turn on/off appliciants by handclap

Status
Not open for further replies.

bechaumap

Hi, Im doing my project to design a circuit to turn on/off any home appliciances by handclap detector. Pls help to advise how can i start it? many thanks

What have you got so far? Any ideas or basic drawing? You mention a clap? Just a single clap to turn on a single appliance? You will need to provide much more information before anyone can really help. Additionally if this is homework or schoolwork you will need to present a plan and then people will help, they will not do it all for you.

Ron

What will prevent your clapper circuit from being triggered by ANY loud sound?

Get lot of preople

What will prevent your clapper circuit from being triggered by ANY loud sound?

Sequence of claps duly identified by a high speed microprocessor. Suggestion: 3 groups of 8 claps each and each group separated by 500 msec.

Leave the programming to me and you take charge of training the clappers (sure you need many for that).

(I could not resist! :eek: :eek: :D)

I love the commercial where the old lady wakes up, sits up, and claps to turn the light on thats right next to her. LOL
I think I would have been easyer to roll over and turn the light on.
Andy

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back