Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hjl4

Ok so this isn't really an electronic question, although it is attached to a luminosity meter.

I search "Google's" all morning, and there is so much crap on the internet, I can't get any valuable info, that makes sense.
I'm hoping that someone here has experience with laser optics.
Here is what I need. A tube or rod, round or square, about a meter long, whatever, that when laser is pointed on the tube at 90 degree angle to the tube's axis, some of the laser beam diverges along the axis of the tube.
Is this possible??
I tried everything I got here, glass stir stick makes nice line generator, and tube does nothing. I tried luminescent fluid and still nothing. Coated inside of tube with white powder(like fluorescent tube), and still nothing. Is this even possible???
Anyone good at physics??
I need some answer today or tomorrow, so my boss can get off my back about this project.

Thanks for any help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back