Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TTL <->RS485 converter 321L485

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donatas

need simple help. white wire TE. what is TE? i don't found about week in googling. i want to connect to arduino uno but im afraid i dont understand something...

Attachments

• WP_20150511_12_25_38_Pro.jpg
    WP_20150511_12_25_38_Pro.jpg
    648.2 KB · Views: 353
Last edited:
transmision enable is just power up TE? and what voltage i must use 5 or 12 volt ? i dont found any info of this converter

On a RS485 driver chip when the TE is low you can receive.... Once you make it high then you can transmit... but I have no way of knowing the voltage also.... Rx and Tx should be TTL, which on an embedded system is usually 5v... I should try with 5v first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back