Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tsien Boardmaker 2.71

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen Voss

Hi,
I am running an original program of Boardmaker 2.71 complete with hardware dongle. I have been assigned the task of updating a number of PCBs that were design on this program, and have a number of components have been made obsolete. Unfortunately I have not used this program before and there is no manual.
Is there anyone out there that has a copy of the manual that would be prepared to sell, lend or PDF a copy to make my task somewhat easier than it currently is.
Any help would be very much appreciated.

I have used BoardMaker v2.732 together with the companion BoardCapture v1.27 for years and years and am very familiar with these excellent products. It is regrettable that Tsien no longer support them. I have the manual for both applications, but scanning it would take a long time. Maybe I can answer any queries you have instead? You can email me directly at microlit at gmail dot com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back