Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TS924 Spice Model

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronv

Most Helpful Member
I'm trying to get this model to work and can't. :(I'm sure it's something obvious to some of you but not to me. :eek:
Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• TS924.zip
    2.3 KB · Views: 288
hi Ron,
Open the TS924.asy file and edit the new/TS924 to just TS924
Use the Edit/Attributes/Edit Attributes drop down menu in the menu bar
Its the 'New' thats the problem, double click that line and edit the text and Save when done.
NOTE: you may have to close LTS and restart it, it will run OK.

Also add the '.include TS924.sub' to the circuit,
Eric

Attachments

• AAesp01.gif
    AAesp01.gif
    41.7 KB · Views: 332
hi Ron,
Noticed the OPA was drawing 1A.!
The pins on the 'asy' digram were in the wrong sequence compared to the TS924.sub.

Corrected zip file attached.

Attachments

• Ron2.zip
    39.1 KB · Views: 282
  • AAesp02.gif
    AAesp02.gif
    36.8 KB · Views: 324
Hi Eric,
Thanks, that fixes it, but I don't understand how you saw the problem. Could you explain a little more?

Hi Eric,
Thanks, that fixes it, but I don't understand how you saw the problem. Could you explain a little more?

hi Ron,
Some images that may help, ask if not clear.

Open the asy file by using Edit/Attributes/Edit Attributes drop down menu in the menu bar
Code:
Extract fro the SUB file.
NOTE:
the pin numbers in this listing, also the SUB name....TS924 

** Standard Linear Ics Macromodels, 1996.
** CONNECTIONS :
* 1 INVERTING INPUT
* 2 NON-INVERTING INPUT
* 3 OUTPUT
* 4 POSITIVE POWER SUPPLY
* 5 NEGATIVE POWER SUPPLY
.SUBCKT TS924 1 2 3 4 5

Attachments

• Ron_txt1.txt
    298 bytes · Views: 284
  • AAesp03.gif
    AAesp03.gif
    15.3 KB · Views: 309
  • AAesp05.gif
    AAesp05.gif
    21.3 KB · Views: 301
Last edited:
Pin Window

Hi Eric,
I didn't know how to open the pin window until now.:eek: I thought I checked it against the 324 that I made it from, but I guess not.
I put both the sub circuit and the symbol in a directory I call "new". when I do that I don't have to do the include statement -- another thing I always forget.:p
I like this op amp because it is rail to rail and will run on 12 volts. Nice for FET circuits cause you don't need to make another supply.
Thanks again for the help!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back