Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trying to wirelessly connect accelerometers to micro

Status
Not open for further replies.

adpr02

I'm looking to wirelessly connect two accelerometer/magnetometer I2C sensors (such as the LSM303DLHC) to an MSP430 micro chip. I've been looking for an I2C transmitter/receiver but no luck yet. I am not looking for a range larger than just a few feet.

I'm imagining there should be something on the market that allows me to connect a transmitter to the sensor, and a receiver to the micro and it transmits the data just as if it is wired.

What do you think is the simplest approach for this? Advice appreciated.

Depending on the amount of work you would like to use on the transmitter/receiver circuit, the RF modules from Linx Technologies are quite useful. Then you can make a simple connection between a number of channels with ~10 kbps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back