Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trying to source a transistor or equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigal_scorpio

Hi to all,

A friend has just brought me a charging unit for the walkie talkies they use in the volunteer ambulance service he works for. The unit has a burnt transistor in it and I cannot find for sure what it is.

The transistor is a TO 126 plastic case, the one with the central hole and bears the legends SEC 715 and below that is B772-0.

The only thing I can find that fits the bill is a sheet for ZSK772 which appears to be a PNP Audio frequency power amplifier low speed switching. The case design matches and the specs seem viable but I can't find anything like it on the suppliers sites.

I am hoping that someone here recognises this and can give me a better number to look for or a good equivalent.

Any help appreciated and it is for a good cause.

Thanks, Al

Cheers kubeek! fast and correct.

Now I have the proper identifier I found 20 for £3.60 on the bay. Sorted!

Thanks, Al

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back