• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trying to repair inverter/charger but cant find the components

Not open for further replies.


New Member
Hi All

The charger is a 100amp 12v unit that is a transformer based unit and has a PWM controlled BTA26600B on the mains side and 16 FETs on the output side.
The FETs have blown a few of them and they are ONO5E so quite ancient I imagine and as hard as I search I have no clue to an equivalent so if any one has a cross reference guide it would be handy to know of a drop in for this item

If you also know if it is enhanced type that may help as well.

I am not sure how the FET side works but assume the circuitry turns them on so they can act as a diode but some clues would be great!!!



New Member
Just a little help! It is a Motorola item so some of the older books should show it up.
Any reply welcome even something derogatory - like get lost but nothing.

A small snippet.


Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
Looks like the part number is oh-N-zero-5-E: ON05E. Very nice numbering system ;)

Checking Octopart, one US vendor claims to have stock, perhaps at a breathtaking price! I'm always suspicious of listings that don't provide quantities and prices, but Octopart is a good starting point when looking for any component or to verify availability before designing around a specific part.

Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles