Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trying to Learn Pic Micro Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

VicBSEE

Hi,

I am an Electrical Engineer that has always just done Analog, RF and Power Supplies since graduation. However, I find myself wanting to learn how to program, but where I work, we don't do any programming, because we outsource it to a consultant.

Since I have always worked in places that use Pic Micros, I would like to start learning with them. Any ideas of where can I begin? I am almost overwhelmed by the vast amounts of information out there, however I am not sure where to begin.

Any suggestions? Ideas? I am considering getting the following development board:

MikroElektronika - EasyPIC6 Development System - PIC Development Board

The first project that I want to do is to create a 70kHz 30% DC signal using the PIC12F683, since I have a few of them right now.

Any suggestions/ideas are welcome.

Thank you

Victor C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back