Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

trying to find a source for components

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeX

hi everyone, i am trying to find some components that are turning out to be very difficult to find.

one componet i am after is the PT2399 echo chip, which is easy enough to find but i am after the SMD version.

can anyone help me out here?

thanks very much!

Since you do not say where in the world you are, then nobody will recommend an electronic parts distributor in their country.

The IC is made by an IC manufacturer in Taiwan. E-mail them and hope they have somebody who speeky zee English who can tell you where to buy their IC in your country.

Since you do not say where in the world you are, then nobody will recommend an electronic parts distributor in their country.

The IC is made by an IC manufacturer in Taiwan. E-mail them and hope they have somebody who speeky zee English who can tell you where to buy their IC in your country.

thanks for your reply, i am from Sweden but have addresses in the UK and US so its more of which ever is cheapest, or rather i can't find any suppliers at all, so if anyone knows of a supplier, doesn't matter which country then that would be a great help

thanks!

i was going to reply with something troll like, like "did you read my post" but i apriciate your help and it wouldn't get us anywhere.

yep i tried google, but in my post i said that the PT2399 is not the problem, they sell it on ebay and everything, i am after the SMD version the PT2399S i think is the code, but everywhere doesn't recognise that part number. there was some on ebay, but they disapered pretty quickly and i contacted the seller several times with no response so.... still looking

I searched the Part with Google with the words "PT2399 sop16 price" and found some dealers that sell the Part in SMD. Most from China!

In the Magazine "ELEKTOR" September 2010 ( Germany ) was an Multi Effect Processor with the Chip (SPN1001-)FV1 from Spin Semiconductor.
There are 3 known distributors for the FV1 Chip: Profusion PLC England ( Profusion plc, Audio Semiconductors and Components ) , Small Bear Electronics USA ( **broken link removed** ) and Das Musikding Germany ( Das Musikding ). I think that will be the better choice, because that Part is in Stereo and includes more functions.

awesome thank you so much everyone i now have the parts on order! i will keep all these web addresses for future referance. thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back