Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trying to find a simple connector

Status
Not open for further replies.

maz59

Hi. I've looked everywhere tring to find this simple 4-wire plastic connector. The pic shows two wires only because the other 2 pulled out (red and white) It connects to a camera board. 2 wires for power and 2 for video. It measures 7/32" width and 3/32" thick where it plugs in.(The demensions might be metric) If anyone knows where I can purchace this connector with 4 wires already attached, I sure would appreciate it.

Attachments

• DSCN0136.JPG
    DSCN0136.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 243
  • DSCN0135.JPG
    DSCN0135.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 232
It would help to know the exact distance between the center of each pin/receptacle on this part. Can you measure it with a caliper?

Can you post a photo of the other connector, the one this mates with?

Last edited:
I don't know if the thread owner will ever come back, but I am just wondering what kind of camera you are using.... that could help the search ALOT.

Also, what country you live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back