Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trusted PCB printing company?

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaferz

Are there any trusted websites out there who will make pcb boards for me that people have used here?

I have all the Gerber files and PCB boards printing schematics. I would attempt it myself but they are multileveled boards.I have three projects that I'm finally getting around to. :eek:

Any suggestions?

Thx everyone

I have used the Electro Tech sponsor that we often see in the banner at the top of this page, the one that says "China PCB Low cost". ALthough they need more than a week to make your boards, they do a good job, use quality shipping, and their prices are very good. I used their tech support one time and that worked well too. I would use them again for my next project.

RadioRon said:
I have used the Electro Tech sponsor that we often see in the banner at the top of this page, the one that says "China PCB Low cost". ALthough they need more than a week to make your boards, they do a good job, use quality shipping, and their prices are very good. I used their tech support one time and that worked well too. I would use them again for my next project.

Thx for the quick response RR.

I have adblock on so I missed the ad. :eek:

I'll check out their website.

Perhaps this isn't suitable for importing your files, but expressPCB has a miniboard service (I think 3.8 X 2.5") with dual layers for ~$60 shipped. I've had several designs made (work and hobby) and have been happy.

Advanced circuits is very professional.

They even have a free DFM website that will check your files to make sure they can be manufactured.

Try bilex-lp.bu. They make good quality boards - also prototyping - for approx. 60% of the usual price. Gerber files are not required. You can send your board files. (No multilayer boards)

I'm using batchpcb.com for prototypes. The turn-around is slow as hell (~3 weeks); the price, however, is quite attractive - $2.5/sq.in +$10 setup for 2-layer with soldermask and silkscreens on both sides. 8mil traces.

They have a very nice DRC bot. Also, they started taking 4-layer orders recently.

Trusted PCB manufacturer

Here is another offer I received today.

pcbcart.com offered double sided boards for a very low price too. An 11.59inch/sq board, double sided, solder stop both sides and silk screen one side, FR4, 1.6mm is US$ 0.558 per piece + tooling of 55.09 for 10 boards and a lead time of 8 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back