Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trust in covid vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
USA is just joking
That link is from RT, a Russian source, The Russians are trying so hard to put down the AZ vaccine so people will use their "Sputnik V vaccine" . Not just in your country but all through the EU, France is really falling for this lie. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Sputnik+vaccine

That link is from RT, a Russian source, The Russians are trying so hard to put down the AZ vaccine so people will use their "Sputnik V vaccine" . Not just in your country but all through the EU, France is really falling for this lie. https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Sputnik+vaccine
I dont care much if Its Russia source or not. I know one thing - i can trust ONLY my self and my family. Btw some our media in CZ Is higly anti russian in rude way. And most Of my post Are from those czech webs which i found in english on another site for this topic on this forum. I am posting everything i found here, good And bad things.
I dont want to say which country is right. I have no rights to judge. I am no god :). To judge right i would need to know everything. I really mean everything that happen in this world. Also There Is no way you can trust in history. I bet every country rewrited IT.

Last edited:
I like this guy, honestly =D
He chose bad words, EU gone wild =)
BTW only dumb person could sign contract which is saying that company will try best to deliver vaccine at time, without deadline... EU....

Last edited:
Pfizer news
- I got pfizer btw

The condition often goes away without complications and can be caused by a variety of viruses, the CDC group said.

I’m sure many people experience this and then get over what ever vax might have caused, it’s amazing what the heart can get over.

I experienced a pretty bad lung infection, a female Asian doctor listened to my lungs saying “Yup, sounds like a circus in there” she did an x-ray which revealed something of concern, immediately ordering an MRI and 4 months later was gone. Got me a good inhaler non-steroidal, steroidal treatment doesn’t work for me.

Hopefully those who do experience this will be ok.
kv

The worst vaccine is the one you didn’t get in time to prevent an infection.

Those words are not originally mine, but find them very wise.

Until you posted this I had no idea it was of it’s own variant altogether.

kv

Have to admit I was given the worst possible vaccine - the "none at all" because the process at here is really slow, mabye somewhere between august to october for my age group (35-45).

Unfortunately I live in a small community that just this weekend had it's biggest outbreak. It so happens that for several months now, there have being virtually none covid cases here. Until the week before the national day, may 17. Then I learn from the news that there have being partys where up to 30 youngsters have being squeezed into small apartments - this was the weekend before may 17.

Also - until then I've being really really careful not to go out, not going to the local bar to watch the favourite football team for over a year now. The idea is I don't want to expose my lounges to this because I've seen potential long time effect.

But this happy day, I got invited from some family members to eat out at a nice restaurant. No contamination, and haven't being any for a long time - that was what everybody was convinced about, also on public. So therefore nobody had no reason to fear this day.

But then, this friday and saturday, it exploded. Message from local government for everybody that have being on that particular restaurant (and some other specific locations) to stay home and register for testing. I'm set up for testing tomorrow. Hope for negative, but I do have a bad feeling.

It's excactly a week ago today since possible infection, I haven't being sick yet, but dread what might be ahead the next days.

This is all because people have being summited on overcrowded home parties. I know it's a hard time for young people, but in this case those home parties have literally shut down the whole community :mad:

note: high dose of B1, B6, B12 and oral Folic acid (another B vitamin) got rid of muscle aches within 20 min after injection, I took them for 4 days after shot #2 of Pfizer. I wish I did it for shot #1.

Scare tactic incentive: (One that should have been used): Some people that get covid may loose their ability to taste and smell. that means no fire warnings, no bad food warnings. Could mean early death.

I guess dying from COVID isn't incentive enough? They need to be more creative.

i was talking to my cousin (male). I said i got the vaccine. He said "I thought you were smarter than that?"

Here in Australia, we have a rather unique situation. Since vaccination started at the end of February there have been no covid deaths but one from vaccine caused blood clots. So, to a lot of people, the vaccine is more deadly than the virus! A new outbreak in Victoria will, hopefully, change people's minds.

Mike.

i don't want a respiratory infection, period. My peak flow expiration is at about 70%. I feel like I can't breathe at 50%. Who knows why. I probably had asthma for a very long time before it was dx'ed. Figured out how to prevent getting sick (cold). Figured out how to not get bronchitis. After that, your home free.

I used to get sick probably 1x a year around Holloween. I got sick probably 2x in the summer. I hate that. Now, I just don;t get sick at all/
If you practice a toned-down version of COVID precautions, your good.
#1 Keep your hands away from your mucous membranes unless they are clean.
#2. Clean your mucous membranes if needed (Neilmed nasal rinse)
#3. Breathe through your nose
#4. Keep your mouth shut in closed spaces like an elevator
#5. Wear a mask when necessary. Playing in leaves. under a crawlspace, on a dusty floor etc.
#6. Dress in layers. I used two coats in the fall.
#7. Wear gloves when necessary.

This next one applies to injuries:
Do a job hazard analysis before doing projects.

To find out how long coronavirus immunity really lasts, Ellebedy and the team started collecting both blood and bone marrow samples from people who recovered from mild cases of COVID-19. Researchers gathered 77 participants who volunteered to give blood every three months starting a month after their infection. Only six of these patients needed hospitalization during their illness.

Eighteen participants also provided bone marrow samples seven to eight months after their infections. Five returned four months later to provide a second bone marrow sample — nearly one year after contracting COVID-19. For comparison, the team also collected bone marrow from 11 people who never had coronavirus.

The results reveal COVID antibodies in the blood dropped off quickly within a few months of clearing the virus. However, these antibodies did not disappear entirely, they leveled off and scientists still detected them in patients 11 months later.

Moreover, 15 of the bone marrow samples from coronavirus patients contained antibody-producing cells which target COVID-19. The bone marrow from the five patients who came back to give a second sample still had these cells present four months later. On the other hand, all 11 people who did not get COVID-19 did not have any of these antibody-producing cells in their bone marrow.

For COVID patients, researchers say there’s no reason to think these cells will ever leave the human body.

Mom (90+YO) just got her J&J injection at home.
Her card listed:
1. Her birthday as the date administered.
2. Administered date was blank.
3. It listed the lot # and it was a J&J vaccine as a sticker. (good)
4. It had her name on the card (good)
5. It listed the expiration date of the administered vaccine a two days before it was administered.

It was administered by the Department of Public Health.
6. It had no entry for administered by.

We have faith in government, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back