Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trust in covid vaccine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you take astrazeneca?

Yep. Already have. Fully double-jabbed. Neither my wife nor I had *any* side-affects from either jab. The worst I could say is that the second one was a little more noticable -- during the actual injection -- than the first which I didn't fell at all.

Beyond that, literally nothing.

EfiNf7YXgAI-Ciq.jpg

The FDA CDC .gov and others, looking into the need for the 3rd injection, mine is Moderna, apparently we got jabbed with a slightly increased dosage to begin with now with efficacy in question everyone trying to figure out should we shouldn’t we, for reasons including World Wide Distribution for other Countries in need of the Vax first timers.

Last night World News Report, as they always do, prime time coverage to get viewers to know second by second reporting. Ha ha, and I don’t care where the source came from right now. But, as to the .gov response when approved by the above agencies 65 as the starting point, where as they were toying with 60 plus at first, that means I have to wait another 7 months. Social Distancing, Masks, are my new norm, banning indoor dinning, planes, trains, and automobiles working from home.

See you on the other side, if I suddenly drop off the face of the internet, you’ll know why.

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back