Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trouble Interfacing Sim 300 Gsm Module

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iproject1987

HI,
i am working on a project wherein as a task i need to interface the SIM 300 GSM module with my PIC16f877a controller. till now i have been able to get the other components working which includes IR sensors, internal memory and BCD display and the USART communication. MPlab is the environment i have chosen.
The problem is
1)Whenever i pass the AT command to the modem it doesnt reply with the 'OK'.?

2) and do i need to check any particular pin (/hardware flag) or will checking OK as a string do the trick?

i have checked the hardware configuration it seems to be working fine as by communicating through the HYPERterminal software of windows the modem works just fine.
the baud rate 9600.
if theres a code kindly mail to me at f16enthusiast@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back