Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trouble finding a circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gee-Q

Good Afternoon Everyone,

I have a problem to solve on an automotive security system and central locking system. Unfortunately, the OEM of the security system (Accord) has closed down and a manual or wiring diagram for this unit is no longer available, and as with all security systems, all wiring is black.

The Central locking system has a normally open circuit that triggers the system to lock/unlock once closed. The circuit only stays closed for the time the button on the remote fob is pressed (like the power or reset button on your PC).

I have traced and labeled all the wires protruding from the security system box with the exception of those that was not used during installation. Two of the eleven unused wires from the security system is the normally open circuit that needs to be connected to the central locking system, but I don’t know which.

How can I test to find which of these wires will complete this circuit?

This is all the information that I could find.

Wiring diagram of the central locking system.
**broken link removed**

Security system PCB top
**broken link removed**
All readable info as follows.
Large Relays
V23076-A1001-C133

Small Relays
V23072-C1061-A303
2 Marked BC3DC 1 Marked BC5AB

PGA chip
PIC16C57 - XT/SP
9450 CDN

Security system PCB bottom
**broken link removed**

Wiring diagram of the security system as I traced it. (from the harness side)
**broken link removed**

All information on the OEM label on the back of the security system
Accord Security Systems
Alarm Immobeliser
Model AP500
Rev 1 AP500/09/94
Ver 1.0

Thanking you in advance,

Gee-Q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads