Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Triple Pic Dev board and Pickit3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think you get the pickit 3 with it.
or I'dve probably had one.

I dont think you get the pickit 3 with it.
or I'dve probably had one.

It is....

The One PIC® MCU Platform Demo Board is bundled with the popular PICkit™ 3 Programmer/Debugger development tool. It's a great value for anyone interested in test-driving all three PIC® microcontroller architectures on one board.

Pretty good eh!!!!

Where did you snip that quote from, I couldnt find owt on farnells site that says the pickit3 comes with.

Well then, seeing as I recently blew up my pickit 3 ...

Hi,

Seems clear enough ..?

Attachments

• 2013-02-07 09_35_06-DM164135 - MICROCHIP - DEMOBOARD, PICKIT3, 8_16_32 BIT _ Farnell United King.jpg
    2013-02-07 09_35_06-DM164135 - MICROCHIP - DEMOBOARD, PICKIT3, 8_16_32 BIT _ Farnell United King.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 2013-02-07 09_41_30-One PIC Microcontroller Platform Demo Board.jpg
    2013-02-07 09_41_30-One PIC Microcontroller Platform Demo Board.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 177
Just because theres a picture of it doesnt mean to say it comes with these days.

Ians right though microchip state its included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back