Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Trigger Pulse for IC555 using Inverted Square Pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varun Dua

Hey,
I have this circuit idea of which I'm somewhat confused about its logic on how I should on to implement it.
I have a voltage sensing section that gives me a square wave of 12V DC. This is applied to a buffer stage which produces 2 12V DC Square Waves on parallel lines. One line goes to a mosfet A which is connected to a coil load and the second one goes to an inverting circuit.

My doubt is how should I create a trigger pulse for IC555 (monostable mode with the option of having an option of varying the delay it can give.. 0ms, 1ms,2ms and 5ms)
IMG_2031.JPG
from this inverted square wave such that the trigger is formed right at the rising edge of inverting square wave. And how would the buffer stage look like?

Furthermore, the output of IC555 will go to a mosfet B which will go on to the coil load mentioned above. Basically alternate switching from the 2 mosfets depending on the voltage sensing section.

Last edited:
There is nothing in your circuit that will cause things to alternate based on the input, because there is no information about the "voltage sensing section". I posted a response to this over at Electronics Point.

ak

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back