Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Triac on PIC Output hardware help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suraj143

Hi I want to confirm about this circuit. I’m not sure about the TRIACS M1 connects to the correct place?
Any adjustments do I have to do?

Please don't' tell to use an opto isolator here no place to buy them I have only BT136 triacs.

Attachments

• PIC + Triac.JPG
    PIC + Triac.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 294
The above method is working(i mean 4.5V is coming). what about the M1 terminal does it need to connect to Neutral?So VSS & Neutral connecting both?

If it's working then what's labelled as a transformer can't really be that, or it's going to die (along with the zener) fairly shortly.

How have you 'invented' such a non-workable circuit?, you've certainly never seen anything wired like that!.

I mean its not working but the 4.5V is coming to the PIC.

But still I'm confused with that M1 terminal.Don't know where to fix.

Suraj143 said:
I mean its not working but the 4.5V is coming to the PIC.

But still I'm confused with that M1 terminal.Don't know where to fix.

It obviously has to go to the neutral, but don't leave the zener wired like that, it's WRONG and something is going to die because of it - wire it properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back