Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transmitter and receiver

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveed

I am student of Electronic Engineering final year and doing my final year project namely "Multi-Channel Data Acqusition with telemetry and Data logging system".
In this project I am using starin gages and two sensors. After receiving signals from these transducers and sensors and after converting digital conversion, microcontroller is converting the data into serial form and then transmitter is transmitting it serially. This was remote site. At the main site the receiver is receving the data and then the microcontroller at the main site interfaced to computer through Rs232.
The problem which i am facing here is the transmitter receiver circuit. I required complete help in circuit, what kind of modulation i select, about the frequency?? the circuit itself..plz anyone who can help me.. plz do reply me because in january i have to submit it.
waiting for Good response
Naveed

naveed said:
I am student of Electronic Engineering final year and doing my final year project namely "Multi-Channel Data Acqusition with telemetry and Data logging system".
In this project I am using starin gages and two sensors. After receiving signals from these transducers and sensors and after converting digital conversion, microcontroller is converting the data into serial form and then transmitter is transmitting it serially. This was remote site. At the main site the receiver is receving the data and then the microcontroller at the main site interfaced to computer through Rs232.
The problem which i am facing here is the transmitter receiver circuit. I required complete help in circuit, what kind of modulation i select, about the frequency?? the circuit itself..plz anyone who can help me.. plz do reply me because in january i have to submit it.
waiting for Good response
Naveed

You can buy ready built licence free radio modules, for this exact purpose, making them yourself isn't really an option!. Apart from the construction problems with high frequency RF circuits, you have the problem of licencing - presumably you would need to submit your transmitter for approval testing?, accompanied by large piles of cash!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back