Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transmitter and Receiver circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohd ezwan

i have problem with my transmitter and receiver circuit. This is my transmitter and receiver circuit diagram. Can someone give another or similar circuit diagram that can work and run correctly. Please. :(

Attachments

• receiver.jpg
    receiver.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 493
  • transmitter.jpg
    transmitter.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1,220
what's wrong with it ? what isnt it doing? be specific
what tests have you done so far ?

Dave

This is the problem that mr.audioguru told me.
--The circuits that you found on Aaron Cake's site or on a copy-cat site do not work. I fixed the receiver many years ago but I can't remember fixing the transmitter. Nothing limits the current in its IR LED which will probably blow up.

Look at the 100k to 1M missing resistor to ground at pin 3 of the opamp that is supposed to bias its input at the reference voltage of 0V.
The opamp is 50 years old and is not available anymore. Newer opamps will work better.--

i think applying resistor between the IR LED's cathode & NPN's collector wont blow up the LED . if you are using a 12V battery try a 680R

Owh,oke. I will try your suggestion geobabu. When i've done it, I'll come back to you for the feedback. Thanks for your opinion.

i want to make a transmitter and receiver that can connect with my Dual Alarm circuit. so which transmitter and receiver that i should use.

For pt2272:
1) pt2272 (no data) RF application circuit
2) pt2271 (4 data) RF application circuit
3) pt2272 (4 data) IR application circuit

For pt2262:
1) UHV band 4 data transmitter circuit
2) UHV band address-only (zero data) transmitter circuit
3) UHV band address-only (zero data) zero-stand-by transmitter circuit
4) infrared ray 6-data circuit

on the attachments is my dual alarm circuit.

Attachments

• NEW NEW NEW LATEST!.gif
    NEW NEW NEW LATEST!.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 600
  • NEW NEW NEW! (1).gif
    NEW NEW NEW! (1).gif
    67.3 KB · Views: 427
mr ezwan, the pt2272/2262 are only ICs to help applications which are ON/OFF. I suppose if you're looking for data transfer, then you'll need better ICs.

The operation is very simple, for the pt2262, there are 4 inputs, any inputs which holds HIGH/ON, the output will also be HIGH/ON at the pt2272's end. If there are 4 switches, ABCD as input let's say, and 4 LEDs at the output of the pt2272, abcd as output for instance, then if you press B, b turns on. Press AC, LEDs ac turns on.

As for your application, you need to describe more on what are your plans, then I can give more input since I'm not sure what you really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back