Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistors explained ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was a bit amazed by the squabble.

If

Why do men [squabble]? Because women are watching.
-- T. S. Eliot

is true, what women are watching?
:confused:

hi 3v0
Been web hunting, the best I can find is this *.ppt

Perhaps it will help in preparing your notes.

I have had to change the file extension to *.zip so that I could upload.

Change it back to *.ppt before attempting to open it.:)

Open Office will open a *.ppt file.

Attachments

• IntroTrans.zip
    551 KB · Views: 164
You've just totally contradicted your previous post - and given the 'proof' for mine.

Are you perhaps using the "tree in a forest falling down" excuse - if you're drawing no current from a battery, how do you know there's any voltage there :D

Can you elaborate? Again, your replies are one sentence with no content at all. How did I contradict myself? How did I prove your case? You cannot provide any substance at all.

"Tree in a forest"?! Is that the best you can do? Please enlighten us all just how one establishes A being the cause of B. What are the criteria for determining cause and effect? I can demonstrate clearly in terms of Maxwell and other well-proven laws that the causality belief has no merit. I've given some limited explanation. All I get from the critics is "no you're wrong", "that's insane", etc. Your belief is not objective but more like a deeply held religious conviction. Objective evidence to the contrary is not welcome.

Please provide objective evidence to support your position. For the record, for a few years I thought the same way. I thought my professors were out there. I couldn't fathom how I was not caused by V. It takes time and education, but I figured it out. Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back