Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor search engine ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tron87

Ive got about 25 different transistor models that need sorting based on their max ic looking for a search engine that will compile and sort a list for me based on specs likes max collect emitter current etc ?

I think I would look them up on a site with a good data sheet database, like Mouser.com, then sort by hand.

Actually, for datasheets, the Datasheet Catalog is a much better site. You can search by part #, including partial numbers/names.

NTE has a pretty good database of semiconductor parts. It's not really a cross-reference, though, as they only map parts to their own replacement devices.

I'm still looking for a good cross-reference site, meaning one where I can type in a part # and get a list of matching, or closely matching, replacements. Anyone know of such a site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back