Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor markings

Status
Not open for further replies.

pitronix

Ok, I have a bit a problem! I often got transistors marked lik C1203 or similar D1216. So is there a way I can know if there are BC or BD equivalents or SC and SD!?

TX:confused:

You can google for a data sheet. I just googled 'C1203 data' and the first link took me to alldatasheet dot com. I had to look around there to find the right data sheet. If you manage to find the correct sheet, you can look at the specs and come up with a substitute.

I have never seen a European BC557 marked "C557".
Many Yapanese C1203 and D1216 are actually 2SC1203 and 2SD1216.

Audio is 100% correct about the 2SC1203 and 2SD1216 part numbers. Its a very common Japanese numbering convention to drop the 2S on the actual part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back