Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor informations

Status
Not open for further replies.

levorato77

Hi all,
I'm looking for transistor marked s8050 d 331, which is a low voltage high curret small signal npn transistor produced by Wing Shing Electronic Co, I think the commercial model name is s8050, d stands for the hfe range between 160 and 300 but I was not able to give meaning to the term 331 . At www.wingshing.com/product/ws/en/S8050.pdf you can find the datasheet if you want to look at. Well, can anybody tell me where to buy it ( here in Italy i can't find it) or a substitute transistor for it ?
Thank you very much, and Best regards
Stefano L.

BC337 should be a suitable replacement, and it is commonly available in most parts of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back