Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaneshane1

Would someone please tell me what pin is what on this transistor, and what each pin does?

Attachments

• transistor.PNG
    transistor.PNG
    2.6 KB · Views: 151
i found out whats what through the datasheet link you gave me, it goes (1)collector (2) Base (3) Emitter, i didnt mean i wanted to know what the pins did, just what they went to, eg does the base go to Vcc and so on and so forth for the others,

Im unsure as to what the 3 do? i use to know, but i have forgot.

shaneshane1 said:
i found out whats what through the datasheet link you gave me, it goes (1)collector (2) Base (3) Emitter, i didnt mean i wanted to know what the pins did, just what they went to, eg does the base go to Vcc and so on and so forth for the others,

Im unsure as to what the 3 do? i use to know, but i have forgot.
hi,
Does this explain it OK?

Last edited:
shaneshane1 said:
i dont really understand the output of that schematic you have posted, the way i git it to work was, (c)=

Please explain what you mean:)

i dont really understand the output of the schematic you posted, the way i got it to work was, (Collector) = Vss (Base) = low negative current (Emitter) = High output, does this sound right to you, its the only way its working?

shaneshane1 said:
i dont really understand the output of the schematic you posted, the way i got it to work was, (Collector) = Vss (Base) = low negative current (Emitter) = High output, does this sound right to you, its the only way its working?

Is this what you mean?

It would better if you posted a drawing of the way you are connecting it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back