Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transistor Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeJones27

hi i have 2 transistors that blew in my car amplifier and cant seem to find them

the car amplifier was a Renegade REN 1200

the transistors are im guessing silicone ones as of what iv read on google

i need some help in distingushing which number is the code i need and where i can find them in the uk near wolverhampton

right the first one says

IRFZ44N
I*R243T
A9(P)8U

second says

IRFZ44N
I*R243T
B0(P)0V

thanks in advance for any help :)

Listed as obsolete both by Digikey and Mouser

You either have to look for "New old stock" NOS or cross reference it to some part in current produciton based on the Data Sheet

Since they are International Rectifier parts, I bet their site would have substitutes.

**broken link removed** and note the Lead Free versions. I am guessing by part number you have a TO220 case so note the IRFZ44NPBF which looks like a possible. The PBF suffix is Lead (PB) Free (F).

Ron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back