Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transistor equivalent for mje200

Status
Not open for further replies.

shibi

hai! i need transistor equivalent of npn epitaxial transisstor mje200,made by fairchild corp:.it has vcb=40v,vce=25v,ic=5a,power=15w,hfe=180.please help me.please

Try Octopart. Link, Courtesy of 3V0.
**broken link removed**

Or perhaps if you have a substitute in mind you could share it with us, and we can tell you if it will work. I really do not think anyone wants to run through mountains of data sheets to find your sub without knowing what you do have. You get what I mean? What I am saying is I am sure there are many substitutes, but it could take lots of research to do.

It is like, well do you have a 2n2222, um no? how about a 2n3904 (Not that these parts are the sub) . We could go on for a long time. So what do you have as an alternate?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back