Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transistor designator

Status
Not open for further replies.

red devil

i got this ckt i getting problems in making connection of 7 segment to the ic can any one help me....

Attachments

• Transistor designator.pdf
    96.1 KB · Views: 138
mike first i wanna ask tht which type of segment would be gud common cathode or anode....
secondly in ur ckt segment A is connected with 5 v batterey and A B E F are short with each other am i right??

You should also use seperate resistors per segmenet. That drawing is from 1975.

You want me to Google that too?

Try a .15mF disk cap like I have in the drawing. It will give you a nice fast pulse.

N= npn
P=pnp
A=open
R=short

Just like the notes tell you

Last edited:
hey mike i am getting the default in which segment a b e f are working but if i am inserting either npn or pnp transistor none of segment g or c is getting on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back