Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transistor and transistor array question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jokira247

in making this programmer

GTP USB PIC PROGRAMMER (Open Source)

i didn't find the transistor array uln2003ane but i found uln2003ag
and also i didn't find the transistor bc547 but i found c547c

can i use what i found {uln2003ag and c547c } instead of { uln2003ane bc547 }

i need someone to tell me as i didn't understand very much from the datasheet of both can't tell if they are the same

If you haven't started building it a better programmer with MPLAB support would be a PICkit2 compatible like my Junebug. Info & schematic are in the assembly manual on my site.

thanks but it is very complicated for me to make i am still beginner and i don't need all of this features i only need a simple one to be easy for me to make

again thanks man for helping

need only an answer for my above question can anyone help?

I can't be sure. According to the datasheets you give, none of the ULN parts are actually ordered by the part numbers you gave. I'm guessing the ANE is really an ANE4 and the AG is really an AD, but marked AG. Given that, the most significant difference between the two ULN2003 numbers appear to be the package type. The AD (marked AG) is a SOIC-16 package and the ANE(4) is a 16 pin DIP package. The electrical parameters are similar where not identical. The ANE4 has a significantly lower junction to ambient thermal resistance which gives it some ability to provide greater output current without exceeding junction temperatures.

The NXP BC547C is marked C547C, but that is not the part number. The Fairchild BC547 is similar to the NXP B547C. Both are TO-92 packages. The NXP part has a hair lower max saturation voltage, given the same test conditions. The NXP also has a guaranteed cutoff frequency. The Fairchild part does not, providing only a typical cutoff frequency. The NXP part has parameters specified that the other part does not, making it better controlled for the discriminating user.

The NXP BC547C is marked C547C, but that is not the part number. The Fairchild BC547 is similar to the NXP B547C. Both are TO-92 packages. The NXP part has a hair lower max saturation voltage, given the same test conditions. The NXP also has a guaranteed cutoff frequency. The Fairchild part does not, providing only a typical cutoff frequency. The NXP part has parameters specified that the other part does not, making it better controlled for the discriminating user.

thanks man for ur help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back