Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transformer

Status
Not open for further replies.

aamir1

HI GUYZ !! i need to know that whether a step down transformer can be used as an step up transformer also ??? if i invert the input and output configuration ??? please reply soon

hi,
Usually a transformer can be used in 'reverse'.

What are the details of the transformer you are asking about and its application?

Last edited:
actually i have a step down transformer and i just want to check my inverter circuit that wether its working or not for that i need a step up transformer so i wanted to use the step up transformer which i already have can i use it ??? i just want to check the voltages at the output that whether i get 220v or not with out load

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back