Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Transfer of data

Status
Not open for further replies.

ananth85

Plz help, how to transfer 16 bit of data through RF without the use of PIC,is this possible,if yes could anyone guide me, this is the part of my project that i am stuck,

Please stop making multiple posts of the same question!.

You don't have to use a PIC, you can use any processor you want - or you could do it using hardware, but I wouldn't advise it, as it would be massively more complicated.

buy a rf module.
Some come with encoders and some dont. If it does, just send your data and you should be good. If not, you will have to encode your data via software. Look up manchester encoding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back