Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

transducers

Status
Not open for further replies.

chir

hello friends
im in project on transducer so could u all tell me what are the basic condition that all the transduser has to satisfy while its construction

A transducer with a discrete output must be off when it is supposed to be off and on when it is supposed to be on.

A transducer with an analog output must accurately measure the physical quantity of interest and convert it to an electrical quantity such as voltage, current, frequency, or pulse width.

A transducer with an analog input and a digital output must accurately measure the physical quantity of interest and convert it to a digital word that can be sent over a parallel or serial interface.

I'm not sure that I answered the question you were asking, because I may have misunderstood the question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back