Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tranciever circuit to interface with "off the shelf" BT headset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

delambo

As per the title I am looking for a circuit to interface any standard bluetooth headset (for mobile phones) with any audio equipment. I want a transceiver to receive audio from the microphone in the headset and output it via a jack plug to a recording device, and to receive audio from a playback device via a jack plug to be transmitted to the bluetooth headset.

I have done some research but having never had anything to do with bluetooth whatsoever it all seems a bit of a minefield!!

What I am looking for is pretty much exactly **broken link removed**!! Infact if it was availale to buy somewhere I would buy it and modify the jack plug for the application I want.

Still maybe it will help to understand what I want to achieve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back