Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tractor Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryan1

G'day Guys,
A few weeks ago a mate came around to look at the new shed we are going to build beside the house and I mentioned I was going to sell my tractor and get a bigger one with a front end loader. He said well mate I got one at home do you wanna swap your Fiat for mine. So I went around for a look and no worries. Here's a pic of my Fiat.

fiat tractor..jpg

and a pic of the David Brown 1210 I swapped, The hydraulic cylinders will need new seals and a few other things to do but I reckon this baby will do what I need with HP to spare.

Cheers Bryan

front left view..jpg**broken link removed**

Nice trade! My neighbor picked up a Case - David Brown 1210 last summer. I need to redesign his electrical system though. The previous owner, for what ever reason, decided the best way to fix a charging problem was to just cut random wires that looked like they might go to the alternator. I think he paid around $5000 for his and it too needs a little clean up and fixing as well.

Here is a site that has your tractors specs if you have not already found them. TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors

Its rated at around 66 Hp on the PTO and 56 HP Draw bar.

Man that's a fat cab on that tractor! Is there a kitchen and bathroom in it for when you are out in the fields?

If we're showing our tractors, here is me playing with one of my toys. It's a Case 530 backhoe/loader. It needs some hydraulic work too. I can't wait to get it over to my shop for a restoration.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Dude, lower those outriggers! Or is that a "pose" for the camera?

LOL! Don't remember what I was doing. Think I was getting ready to move it.

Here's the New Holland a friend and I share. The front loader is off right now cause the dummy was out cutting logs and overfilled the bucket with them and lifted it wrong, thereby dumping logs onto the engine cover, denting it. The cover is getting painted presently. There's a box blade, back drag, twin gang mower, rake, and auger attachments. It has a nice ride to it. He now tows a utility trailer behind it for logging.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back