Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Tracking...................................?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need to ask a question, or explain in more detail what you want to do, what you know, and what you are having trouble with. Otherwise, the best answer I can really give you is "okay, go ahead"

mo7mad said:
What I need to design a system to track a a target such as voice sources.

There are several answers I could give, but before I do so, let me ask:

What will you use as an indicaton that the voices are received (the voice itself, a light, noise, etc..)?

How does the voice go from the speaker input to the output? Wired, Wirelessly through infrared or Wirelessly through RF?

How many channels will you use?

What data format will you use for transmission (if any)?

These are questions that need to be answered before anyone can give you the best answer to your question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back