Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Touch Screen Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Milap

I am looking to make a project on touch screen monitor. But cannot find any circuit or any detailed information on the net. Can anyone help me with it.

The touch screen sensor uses a matrix of LED sources and photo sensors to detect when a finger touches the screen. A computer corrolates the location of the finger and the location of a button to know what to do.

Quite true. They either employ infrared or lasers in a matrix config. I have two 4' large screen panels here at my office that overlay onto a plasma display. The software then allows me to write on the "notepad" and by touching an icon, I can then have my incursive or printed writing converted into any type of font in MS Word. Over time the software learns my writing style to more accurately interpret my words. Simply hit save document and it gets dumped into a folder or it can be sent over a network to a copy machine for mass duplication!! I can even annotate over web pages. Slick but very expensive!

AMX is a company that pioneers touch screen displays in a variety of sizes.

I'm also interested in making a project based on touch screen..can someone recommend a site where I can at least understand the logic behind it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back