Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Touch Panel LCD project. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First let me thank the incredible help I have received from you guys , thanks to that I could complete my first stage of a Touch Panel project controlled by a PIC18F45K20
Right now I have a working 3.2 touch panel. It still has some issues (for some applications it works better with a thick pen , for others with a thin one) but anyway it is working.

Now, for the second stage of my project I would very much appreciate if you can help me here as well.

I am going to start with a simple question:

-I know that microchip has some graphic libraries (I think for PIC32 and 64??) that I haven't understood well yet, specially what controllers do they support. (somebody knows this?).

But I am thinking of trying other architectures such as STM32, etc.

The question is:

Do you guys know of graphic libraries (if open source much better) that I can use so as to develop menus, bars, all kinds of GUI on a TFT LCD ?? And are they attached to some kind of architecture?

Thanks.

Any other recommendation also very much welcomed

As you know I use Mikroe... I have the TFT studio that will create all sorts of interfaces
https://www.mikroe.com/visualtft/

It will allow you to create touch interfaces and then it creates the code for you!!

Pretty neat! But it requires Mikro C. pascal or Basic and it is $99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back