Touch Panel LCD project. Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
First let me thank the incredible help I have received from you guys , thanks to that I could complete my first stage of a Touch Panel project controlled by a PIC18F45K20
Right now I have a working 3.2 touch panel. It still has some issues (for some applications it works better with a thick pen , for others with a thin one) but anyway it is working.

Now, for the second stage of my project I would very much appreciate if you can help me here as well.

I am going to start with a simple question:

-I know that microchip has some graphic libraries (I think for PIC32 and 64??) that I haven't understood well yet, specially what controllers do they support. (somebody knows this?).

But I am thinking of trying other architectures such as STM32, etc.

The question is:

Do you guys know of graphic libraries (if open source much better) that I can use so as to develop menus, bars, all kinds of GUI on a TFT LCD ?? And are they attached to some kind of architecture?

Thanks.

Any other recommendation also very much welcomed

As you know I use Mikroe... I have the TFT studio that will create all sorts of interfaces
https://www.mikroe.com/visualtft/

It will allow you to create touch interfaces and then it creates the code for you!!

Pretty neat! But it requires Mikro C. pascal or Basic and it is $99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…