Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Toshiba amp IC in car radio (Swap TB2926AHQ with TB2941HQ(O) ?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys.

Radio broke in a 2012 Sorento, a problem that seems common with those UVO-"powered-by-microsoft" radio system Kia has.

I don't have any audio but everything works. I checked the fuses, reset the radio, etc. Garage wants to replace it... that would eb 1000$
LOL ?

I'm pretty sure the culprit is that audio output chip, and it's like 7$... in the radio is a Toshiba TB2926AHQ, the closest replacement I could find, when comparing datasheets, is the TB2941HQ.

Digikey has the "TB2941HQ(O)"

Can I assume that it is a perfect replacement, and is probably just better/newer ?

Thank you so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back