Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Toshiba A665 laptop mouse freezes (Synaptic Trackpad freezes) [resolved]

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeepItSimpleStupid

Most Helpful Member
RE: Toshiba A665 laptop mouse freezes (Synaptic Trackpad) [resolved]

Toshiba Satellite A665 laptop Synaptic trackpad (mouse freeze) understood after about 10 years.

Many people had this problem.

I had inadvertently solved it, but I didn't know why or how until I went back to using the OEM laptop power supply PA3716U-1ACA because the other power supply developed a break in the DC cord.

I had two laptop bricks that I used and kept them at two locations. The OEM being near a leather recliner where the mouse would freeze.

When I used that power supply exclusively in the other location, the freezes occurred daily.

I then ordered two laptop bricks with a grounded plug because the one that worked had a grounded plug.

The problem is now fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back