Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Toshiba 2500ts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edmond

Hi Guys!

I’m looking for a schematic diagram for TOSHIBA 2500TS TV set. The vertical deflection is too small.

Thanks, for help.

Look for a small electrolytic (about 2.2uF) in the frame oscillator, they are a red colour, and leak electrolyte - it's almost always the fault on that era Toshiba.

Thanks Nigel!

I changed the 2,2uF. Now the vertical picture size is too high. Near twice higher. I replaced the all capacitors around the deff. IC and the deff. IC itself, but nothing has been changed. Probably there is another fault somewhere around the IC. Probably in the back coupling circuit (sorry I don’t know the right expression in English).

There is no leakage around the capacitor. The PCB was dusty, but I cleaned it with compressed air. Now is clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back