Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Too busy, asking for assistance with project

Status
Not open for further replies.

hjl4

OK, so I'm extremely short on time and need some help. I'm willing to part with some cash to get reliable results. I can't see myself completing this project of mine in the for see-able future without asking for assistance. I'm just too busy with the kids, wife, home and work.
Here are the details of what I need done.

I need someone to write code in asm, with comments for a Pic 16F88.
I already have blinking leds on 3 pins on portB, and a switch on PortA(input).
I need AUSART communication. All that is needed is when the switch is depressed(high), the pic transmits a signal containing its address, and the state of the switch. Preferably at 4800 kbps. It should transmit this every 3 seconds until switch is released.

I know for some this is a joke to do, but the code must be bullet proof.
My work and family life have reached a point where they are my priority, otherwise I wouldn't bother anyone with this as it isn't too complicated.

I know for some this is a joke to do, but the code must be bullet proof.

There is some pressure when you say that the code must be bullet proof. What happens if the code fails? Are there lives in danger? Who is responsible if it fails?

Last edited:
LOL No lives in danger. What I meant is reliable code. If Pic goes into a brown out, I don't want the processor to just hang waiting for a reset.

Change the PIC to an 18F series such as the 18F1320 and use Swordfish BASIC to write your code. I find it's pretty easy to code with, powerful and stable. The free version is only limited by RAM size.

Of course if the OP is handy in C or Asm ignore this.

Ok, first of all choice of processor is chosen by proxy for the company I work with. In other words it is predetermined as the best chip for the application. Second the circuit boards are already manufactured and the layout is for a 16f88. So pic selection is not an option. Third, I don.t need to learn how to code, I understand quite well asm as most efficient and my boss wants it in assembly. So that puts C out of the equations.
I clearly stated that the reason for asking for help, was I don't have time.

Maybe I should of posted this as " Anyone want to make $100 bucks ".

Thanks for the replies.

Sure, if a buck == $1. When do you want it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back