Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

to moderator or everybody in this forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfield

i wrote a note about my study.i saw it deleted.i had explained that it s a consultation demand from u.
i had a problem about it:
my fears are
1.commercial
2.to be stolen
so
u can ask that question to me :
why dont u explain any information about it?
my response to u :
1.my study contains hard physics and a lot of knowledge.
2.this study is very long.
i desired ur helps (where can i apply?)
really u are very helpfull?^n (replace n)

As mechie says, your previous post doesn't make any sense?, and to be honest, neither does this one!.

As you haven't bother filling your location in, we've no idea where you might be, nor if English is your first language or not.

At less like I understand copyright is in things that you publicate, even if you dont publicate you have the copyright over it, in such way, some that you write, like this post is a matter of me, I have the copyright over it, sure is not a novel or some like that, but can be considered like information like a magazine or some like that, dont know exactly.

If you whant a patent, you should take care of what is necesary to have a patent, I think it difer in much part with copyright...

Pheraphs in this case where you have more answers, you can explain more?, I supose or repost the suposed deleted thread ;).

By the way, the part that I think is "out of context" in your post is this one
i desired ur helps (where can i apply?)
really u are very helpfull?^n (replace n)

What you mean?

i m so sorry to have a broken english(i expect that u understood this sentence).
did u hear anything about maxwell equations?if it s so ,
i will write my all notes next time if u r bored.
this project is about physics and computing.
this is my last article.
:?

yes you have broken english, but so do others here,

A location would be helpful. I can only state abt my self But I have heard of Maxwell equations - they are key to electro-mag, also probably everyone else here has heard of those equations

SO what do you want help with?

Im also not a natal speaker and I have breaket it a lot of times, also english people like to use abreviations a thing that I dont like even is not my natal language.

A friend of my states that specifically is best to use I instead of i, because he say me that is more dificult to understand i than I or some like that ;).

[edit]for instance in this post I put breaket instead of break it :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back