Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

to design a ups 220 volt using 12v battery

Status
Not open for further replies.

anjaan

hello... m new here
i want to design a ups which can convert 12v dc(or24v ) to 220v ac so that my ac appliances can work just like fans and flourescent tubes

plzzz help me ... and one thing more m new to electronics.... if any one can guide me........

This is the kind of thing that you are better off buying then building. The ability to design things only comes after a period of taking things apart, building some things that other people have designed and then branching out on your own.

You might wan't to start with a simpler circuit which will be useful later. It is called a multivibrator. It oscillates back and forth between two stable states with a predictable frequency. I suggest that you try for any frequency between 500 Hz. and 5 KHz.

If you can find a circuit, acquire the parts, fabricate, and debug the circuit you will be well on your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back