Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

timer with piezo buzzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

metafreak

Hi i want to make a working count down timer that drives a buzzer when it reaches 0. I have searched google and i only get circuits with PICs that are hard to find. If possible i want a timer that can be set at least from 1 second to 10 minutes. the displays would be 7 segments and the pic is pic16f84a . Can anyone help me? Thanks.

Hello. . the other link provided dont work. can you help me ? instead of using pics. i was thinking of using ic555 and some decoders to make a timer that if you push a switch, it will count down from 10 to 0 second then drive a buzzer. i was looking into other forums and i failed.

Last edited:
You will probably find enough sample code here
Nigel's tutorials in asm...
Nigel's tutorials.. re-written in C.
Except that it's for 16F628A. You could translate it but they recommend using that chip instead of 16f84a.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back