Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

timer problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

sachin.kolkar

i m facing the problem with timer...
i m using ATTINY85V for timer ckt , when i programmed for the one uC , it is not copatable for the other uC,it happens because of they have different caliberated value.....
my problem is how can i caliberate all the uC's internal RC oscillator for the same value?:confused:

blueroomelectronics said:
It's supposed to be different, it's a factory calibrated value.
how can i calibrate this RC oscillator ?
in datasheet it suggest that to calibrate RC use the OSCCAL register.....
but when i use this its not working .......
and also when i programmed for the external crystal , uc not progrmmed & i can't use this further...:confused:

Must be in the datasheet somewhere. I don't use AVRs I use PICs. On some PICs this value is automatically set, on others the value must be moved to OSCCAL with a movwf instruction. It'll be in the datasheets, you also might try AVRFREAKS.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back