Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Time machine

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard of stories that happened, wonderful stories, I have seen documentaries, I have seen historical movies. I have heard of the past. I have a dream. I want to build a time machine that can make us see or find what happened yesterday or decade of years back.

This could be useful since it can be used in police stations to come up with truths. Lots of horrible things happened and nobody knows the truth, eg If this time machine can work successfully we can trace Osama bin laden or be sure it was him, by seeing every detail that has happened from the start where the mission was started.

It sounds too difficult for me and I am scared that if I devote my time on this dream I would end up poor cause I will never finish it. Do you think this can happen?

I'll tell you what. I'll help you with your time machine if you help me with my teleporter.

Mark S.

The good thing about inventing a time machine is that it doesn't take any effort at all.
Once you've invented it, simply go back in time to today and give yourself the completed plans. That way you don't need any knowledge or ability to build one.

Never EVER let a Fly enter without your permission....or a bug or anything else.....

Otherwise you will have piles of crap on your plate and will be in big dwang........

Cheers

I'll tell you what. I'll help you with your time machine if you help me with my teleporter.

Mark S.

I have been working on a matter transfer device also. Would be nice to share ideas. My primary goal is to beam two ex wives into the center of a large brick wall or granite block. I would be grateful for any help anyone could provide. Thanks in advance...

Ron

I have been working on a matter transfer device also. Would be nice to share ideas. My primary goal is to beam two ex wives into the center of a large brick wall or granite block. I would be grateful for any help anyone could provide. Thanks in advance...

Ron

I believe the center of the sun is the standard destination.

Mike.

Mike.

Even better yet, need to work on the distance once I get it working. I like that thinking, center of the sun.

Ron

**broken link removed** Originally Posted by Pommie **broken link removed**

Mike.

Even better yet, need to work on the distance once I get it working. I like that thinking, center of the sun.

Ron

I used to think that about a few old girl friends.
But it turned out that just watching them run/ruin their lives their own way was far more punishment/entertainment than death ever could be! :D

Death is eternal but the misery of living with your own choices can make a lifetime seem like an eternity. :p

I have actually built a time machine. It works OK going forward in time & back to the preasant. BUT when I try to go back in time the damn machine disassembles itself. What have I done wrong ?

Make sure you give it exactly 1.21 gigawatts of power. No more and no less. Best sources of power include lightning and plutonium reactors. Oh make sure that it's going 88 mph before trying anything too.

Ron,

You seriously need to complete your project please. You will do humanity such a favor. Imagine how rich you will become with that patent? Wow! Imagine the peace and quite on earth? :)

Last edited:
I have actually built a time machine. It works OK going forward in time & back to the preasant. BUT when I try to go back in time the damn machine disassembles itself. What have I done wrong ?

Ahhh, the old grandfather paradox. Some postulate that your travel back in time would be in a parallel universe where the time machine already existed and hence was not detroyed..;)

lebohang man! are you done with your home automation thing? i suggest you complete it first, then i'll tell whether you can build a time machine or not. As of now.....:-D!

lebohang man! are you done with your home automation thing? i suggest you complete it first, then i'll tell whether you can build a time machine or not. As of now.....:-D!

Not yet Its just that now I am on training with Ericsson, studying GSM and WCDMA. next week when I am done with the training I will be back to what I love the most ELECTRONICS.

Keep this in mind ( from the BTF trilogy): if you alter the time continuum in any way hoping to benefit you, the future ( today) will be different than it is now. Your future friends and co-workers may deny any knowledge of you, question your existence, or accept or despise you for what you've done in the past ( the period you travel to). However, if your time machine fails to bring you back from the past, its power source would have to be invented by you using the materials available in that time frame. You won't be able to get fuel or parts cheaply or easily by conventional means then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back